Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy / Dip NLP
Our clinical hypnotherapy course is delivered in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere over 15 live training days and 600 hours total study. Evening classes are also available (Sunshine Coast only). Whether you intend to train to become a clinical hypnotherapist or add hypnosis and NLP to your existing skill set, you will find our combined course enjoyable and enlightening.
We assume no prior knowledge and you'll have everything you need to work with the public as a competent, ethical and successful clinical hypnotherapist, bringing about effective, lasting change in your clients. Some health funds cover hypnotherapy and you will be able to obtain a health fund provider number.
Our hypnotherapy training is approved by the Australian Hypnotherapists Association, the oldest and largest independent hypnotherapy association in Australia, and the Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy. It is also accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council which runs the UK's largest hypnotherapy register (the 'General Hypnotherapy Register') which has over 3,000 members in the UK, Australia and International, and we're approved by the International Hypnosis Association.
The trainers, Paul Peace PhD and Karen Bartle MSc, are very experienced and highly qualified therapists and trainers, well-respected in their field.
We provide the following qualifications in one combined course:
Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
Diploma in NLP
This is a very practical hypnotherapy training with an emphasis on being able to do hypnotherapy and NLP.
Groups are small, ensuring you have lots of individual attention.
Course materials include: a carefully written and substantial course manual, client handouts, a client assessment form, sample contract and many other useful materials. These resources, as well as marketing advice, will support you, extend your learning and help you on the road to success long after qualification.
Our investment in you also includes feedback on individual homework questions rather than generic feedback on a whole module, ensuring a great learning experience.
We also run short hypnotherapy courses for continuing professional development and an Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy that will take your knowledge and skills to a higher level.
We have attracted students from a very wide variety of backgrounds. Here are some examples: clinical nurse specialist, plasterer, psychotherapist, counsellor, dentist, accountant, dietician, admin manager, marketing and salespeople, personal trainer, life coach, warehouse operative, executive recruitment manager, support worker, complimentary therapists, unemployed, redundant, IT consultant, web designer, teacher, customer service advisor, psychologist...
Ages have ranged from 22 to 69 years. We have also taught two students who were expecting a baby half way through the course. Both attended every module and used hypnotic techniques to help them relax while giving birth!
If you really want to do something you find a way to make it happen!
I trained with Paul and Karen for both my Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy. The first diploma gave me a solid grounding in Hypnotherapy and NLP because it was thorough, very well resourced and included a lot of practical work. From there, I was able to confidently develop my skills within my own Hypnotherapy practice. I received excellent advice and support from Karen and Paul through supervision, their encouragement for me to think creatively about issues, ultimately leading me to complete their Advanced diploma. Karen and Paul have a down to earth, friendly approach and are experts in their field. Their work is infused with professional integrity and I can thoroughly recommend their courses to those interested in this path. — Clare Longstaffe, Hypnotherapist
Dates and locations
To view the next available course dates, please select your preferred city using 'Cities & Dates' on the main menu.
Your investment is $7200 which includes a $720 deposit, once accepted onto the course, to secure your place. You may pay the balance in one lump sum or go on an interest-free monthly payment plan.
The fee includes class-based learning, home learning materials, supervision, assessment and certification. There are no hidden course fees.
Of course, you need to budget for any accommodation if required, travel, food and books. Supervision is held as a group as part of the course, so there are no further fees for supervision.
As you’ll be a practicing student, we require you to have student membership with one of our approving professional bodies and take out professional liability insurance.
We offer a full money-back guarantee.
All terms and conditions, including refund policy, are to be found in the prospectus (download at the bottom of this page).
Training with Us – Summary of Benefits
- Accredited/approved by the Australian Hypnotherapists Association, the Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy, the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council/GHR (UK and international) and the International Hypnosis Association.
- Highly qualified and experienced trainers, trained to post-graduate level in Psychology (MSc and PhD).
- Trainers are experienced clinical hypnotherapists and clinical supervisors, giving you complete confidence.
- Money-back guarantee. See prospectus for details.
- Everything you need to become a part- or full-time professional clinical hypnotherapist.
- A lovingly crafted manual.
- Speedy qualification in around 6 months. Sat, Sun, Mon once a month. Or (Sunshine Coast only) evening classes around other commitments.
- A comprehensive hypnotherapy and NLP training on one course, giving you a breadth of skills to work with a range of clients.
- Free 300+ page book 'The Advanced Hypnotherapist' written by the trainers upon qualification, taking your skills even further.
- An emphasis on practical know-how; not just theory.
- Small groups for individual attention, feedback and questions.
- A supportive environment: friendly & approachable trainers during training plus email and telephone support between training days.
- Post-training support: supervision groups and courses.
- The Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy course is held in Brisbane, Sydney, Sunshine Coast, Melbourne and Perth.
Prospectus and application form (daytime course, available in all locations)
Prospectus and application form (evening course - available only on the Sunshine Coast)
Please call for a friendly, informal chat with the hypnotherapy trainer Karen.
Call: (07) 53 292 293